Tuesday we went to the library for a Start U Reading event they hosted. The library calender said the Clifford the Big Red Dog would be there and we would read some stories. Sophia is off from school on Tuesday, so I thought it would be a great activity.
As we entered into the meeting room I spotted a kid from the birthday party we went to on Saturday. Sophia asked if she could set with her friend instead of me and Serafin. Off she went to the other side of the room with her friend... My sweet little Sophia is growing up so fast!
After reading The Three Little Pigs we acted out the story. Clifford the dog played the Wolf of the story and the girls played the piggies with the other kids. It was adorable, especially my girls! Unfortunately I forgot the camera at home! Trust me, they were great!
No comments:
Post a Comment