Monday, February 7

The Weekend

The weekends have been rather dull lately.  Bad weather has kept us homebound lately.  We've been looking at getting into some winter sports but haven't really found anything we're dying to try.

This weekend was the REI Garage sale.  I was hoping to get some snow shoes and other winter gear for a deal.  I got to the store an hour early to get first pick... Unfortunately, about 100 other people got there two hours early.  With Serafin in a cart I couldn't fight all the elbow to get to the gear I wanted in time.  The girls found some new stuff they really liked, so it wasn't a total waste.
  

Sunday morning it was off to church in some really ICY conditions.  We went out to breakfast afterwards and then home to shovel and scrape off the ice.  Sophia watched a little of the Super Bowl with me.  I loved when she stated, "I don't think these guys know how to play football." 

David hard at work 

No comments: