I broke the camera!
We got the camera last year for a vacation to Disneyland. Well, David got the camera. I was against getting such an expensive toy. Besides we had a perfectly capable Kodak camera, why bother? I was very wrong. The Canon EOS Rebel is a great camera. I've enjoyed using the camera so much over the year. I've picked up several photography books, started following photography blogs, and been inspired by the pictures at the San Diego Museum of Photography in Balboa Park. Basically, the camera has become my favorite past time. Well, until I broke it. And it broke exactly 13 months and 1 week after we bought it... Hmm, was that a 1 year warranty or 2? With a heavy heart we went to Best Buy to see about getting it fixed.
The good news? David bought a three year warranty that covered accidental damage! It's going to be fixed at no charge. The bad news? It's going to take 6 weeks!
All in all it wasn't so bad... and we got some free Christmas Puppies for the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment